& Common Application
A college essay can be a daunting challenge to many students. The questions can be confusing, overly specific, overly broad, or just plain difficult.
Our expert English instructor will assist students in expertly crafting essays that college admission deans will almost pay for! Powerful Essays Can Make The Difference!
These are just some of the tips we teach:
1. MAKE YOUR ESSAY STAND OUT!!!
2. What the college wants and how to “wow” them.
3. Critical thinking, organizational skills, and Grammar Guru! Write the perfect essay while having FUN!
4. Creative devices, humor, and personal experiences used effectively. Presentation is everything!
5. How to enjoy writing the essay and not being overly worried.
6. The Common App. Stress-free / Worry-free!
For sign-up information please call us at 703-464-0034 / 301-215-7788
Complete Your College Essay In One Week
For a week, at Cortona Academy students will work with an expert college English professor to hash out a game plan for an out-of-this-world college application essay. Our instructor will show students how to execute an essay that will be so intriguing that college admissions deans will more than notice their work.
This essay alone can move your child’s application to the top! This is an art mastered by Cortona Academy for the past twenty-five years, as all our students who have applied to four-year institutions have been accepted, with scholarships!
Why sign Up?
A college essay can be a daunting challenge to many students. The questions can be confusing, overly specific, overly broad, or just plain difficult. While grades, SAT scores, and curriculum strength may be the most considerable factors that decide admittance to a college, a great essay can tip the balance in the student’s favor. Knowing how to tackle the specifics of what kind of essay questions a student may have to answer puts both students and parents at peace of mind.
- When: Monday – Thurdsay (TBD), 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Where: On-site
- 5 student minimum per session for this class to take place.
Teacher-directed classes + Individual Help. Those with grammar and language challenges will have option for specialized instruction these weeks.